• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

>>>> Upgrading Servers this weekend <<<<

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the little posting description at the top Daddy-O. Was this added with someone you know in mind? ;-)
 
Kurt, I just noticed that the vB code in people's signatures isn't rendering properly. The tags show up instead. From what I've read, the administrator can turn on/off the ability for posters to embedd vB tags in their posts. Dunno since I don't have any experience with vBulletin.:idontno:
 
Kurt, I just noticed that the vB code in people's signatures isn't rendering properly. The tags show up instead. From what I've read, the administrator can turn on/off the ability for posters to embedd vB tags in their posts. Dunno since I don't have any experience with vBulletin.:idontno:

I have images enabled. I will check the knowledgebase.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top