• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Upscale Tanning Salon Opening Spring 2008

New posts

KendraFisher

Beach Lover
Greetings to all Locals and Tourists..I am opening a high end tanning salon in Grayton Beach. I will also have beautiful swimwear available as well. We will have state of the art Spray Tanning available. Keep checking for us at www.bronzetanner.com. If you have any questions, please call Kendra Fisher at 850-819-6361. We can also accomodate spray tanning parties at your home, office, or condo. Look forward to making you "Bronze"....
 
Greetings to all Locals and Tourists..I am opening a high end tanning salon in Grayton Beach. I will also have beautiful swimwear available as well. We will have state of the art Spray Tanning available. Keep checking for us at www.bronzetanner.com. If you have any questions, please call Kendra Fisher at 850-819-6361. We can also accomodate spray tanning parties at your home, office, or condo. Look forward to making you "Bronze"....


By high end, you are offering commercial tanning beds instead of the home units?
 
I've seen the tanning bed at Grayton Fitness, but never been inside a tanning salon. How will yours be "upscale" and unlike most others? You should get local resident, JT to come in for a visit. He tans in the beds in the Spring and in the Sun for probably 10 hours a day in the summer. You might see him on his bicycle headed to or from the beach at Grayton.
 
Sorry, but I don't do tans, as I get too much sun exposure as it is. I was just asking so I would be able to inform others who might happen to ask me. You'd be amazed at the question I am asked by strangers.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top