• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Used Car Lot

New posts

joho

Beach Fanatic
Coming home from Wally World on Sunday I noticed 11 cars for sale parked on both sides of the Emerald Coast Pkwy located from Sandestin to West 30-A.
I wondered if it might get worse...........:confused:
Any other opinions out there in Sowal?
 
I noticed it too. That intersection right next to the Donut Hole seems to be the worst. I think there was 4 or 5 right there.

I think it comes down to the parked cars being a safety hazard. Some people will certainly slow down unexpectedly, trying to see the cars and someone is going to get hurt.
 
looks like someone already did--they just didn't get a license!:funn:
 
Coming home from Wally World on Sunday I noticed 11 cars for sale parked on both sides of the Emerald Coast Pkwy located from Sandestin to West 30-A.
I wondered if it might get worse...........:confused:
Any other opinions out there in Sowal?

Last night on my way home from work, I noticed all the cars that were for Sale down by the Donut Hole on the side of the road all have these bright orange notices on them, so my guess is if the owner doesn't come and get them in the next few days, the county worker will be driving some pretty swanky vehicles.
 
Previously owned luxury Real Estate agent cars!!!!! :funn: I think I may have one!!!!!:blush:

You hit the nail on the head. Agent Cars! This is the only place in the world that you can browse BMW's , Range Rover's, Benz all on the side of the road instead of Impala's painted lime green with spinning rims for sale!! :floor: :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top