• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
I don't think mine made it on time, my seceret valentine didn't mention it either. I hope it gets there today.


And I hope I have a surprise waiting for me when I get home :wub:
 
Yes gulls, the day is not over...and if it doesn't arrive today we will celebrate Valentines all week long!

Kimmi, you are so silly. Hate is such a stong word. I'm sure your valentine just thought it was ugly.


:lie:

:biggrin: :wub: ya gullie.
 
My Valentine shouldn't worry. It's coming by special delivery. ;-)
 
My Valentine shouldn't worry. It's coming by special delivery. ;-)

:funn: I got my Valentine from you and Jill's parents yesterday!

Nothing from mine.:pissed:
 
BEACHMOM! Thank you!!! Who knew you were such an artist! I looove it! :wub:

I'll have to take a picture of it when I get to work. My camera's in my car.

Thank you!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

The suspense was killing me!

BTW, after this weekend, I'm going to have tons of reasons for many drinks. All stemming from a 6'6'' black man with the initials MJ!!!:rolling:


common knowledge kimmi-dear.... BM = resident board artist... true!:biggrin:
 
My recipient hasn't posted yet, and I know it's been received... What, you hate it? :( :bang:
I warned everyone I wasn't creative, remember.
 
My recipient hasn't posted yet, and I know it's been received... What, you hate it? :( :bang:
I warned everyone I wasn't creative, remember.


NO, No, No, I LOVE IT! I am absolutely certain that you will get the prize for being the most original!!!!! I am sitting here reading how to upload a picture into my post. I know how to do 'tars and links but the pictures within my posts are the size of a postage stamp or too big for the screen. Hold on.......
 
NO, No, No, I LOVE IT! I am absolutely certain that you will get the prize for being the most original!!!!! I am sitting here reading how to upload a picture into my post. I know how to do 'tars and links but the pictures within my posts are the size of a postage stamp or too big for the screen. Hold on.......
;-) I knew I could make you appear.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top