• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
Right back at ya. :wub:
Hope you do something nice for that "blue" friend of yours for today. :twisted:

He's Tinkie Winkie, purple, and carries a purse. Specializes in tubby custard (don't ask) and saying "Uh Oh".

30-gAy- I love your friends.:clap_1:
 
Last edited:
thank you johnr for the valentine ! what a cool idea - i have been inspired yet again, i could make some really cool door hangers for my niece and nephew !
 
Should I assume my valentine is flashing her boobs at mardi gras?
 
I haven't gotten my secret V-Day yet, but I did get a VERY sweet handmade card from Tootsie:biggrin: I love it!!:wub:

Kimmi, I hope yours made you laugh!!:rolling:

Oh NO!!! And I mailed it Friday from Tampa!! That is ridiculous. :pissed:

So sorry Beachmom, I will PM you the poem I wrote and put inside the card. It's terrible but heartfelt. :D
 
I know. little ones really dig it. I discouraged it, don't know why, it was sweet and cute and all that.


It was soothing and comforting to ME- the mama needs the Tubbies more than the kids. They would kinda put me in a trance.:blink: I think that was the point too.:lolabove:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top