• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
THAT is really funny!!!:floor: :funn: Kindof what my kitchen looks like all the time:biggrin:
 
the back story. 500 pc tub of alphabets with only one lowercase 'y'

valentinesafter.jpg

Too funny!!! JohnR you were quite the little crafter!!!I'm so proud of the guys who participated! :clap_1:
 
Sorry I'm so late...we just got in!

Here is my grayt valentine from Mango! Hmmm....wonder who that looks like?
The card is hilarious....this looks like several of us sowallers in a few more years riding down 30-A in my pink car!!: Please note at the bottom right of Barbie is a pink sparkly ring...just for me!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Last edited:
AHEEEEMMMM...where is mine JR??????:cool: :rofl:
 
:wub:
Sorry I'm so late...we just got in!

Here is my grayt valentine from Mango! Hmmm....wonder who that looks like?
The card is hilarious....this looks like several of us sowallers in a few more years riding down 30-A in my pink car!!: Please note at the bottom right of Barbie is a pink sparkly ring...just for me!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:
:floor: :floor: :floor: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :rofl:
 
I can't find my camera!!!!! Do we have a crying smilie????? :bang: I'll look again tomorrow night, I've got to be at the hospital at 7:00 in the a.m. for a PIPIDA scan. Remember the Snapperheads episode last summer? I've been very nauseous and all that again.:puke:
 
Sorry I'm so late...we just got in!

Here is my grayt valentine from Mango! Hmmm....wonder who that looks like?
The card is hilarious....this looks like several of us sowallers in a few more years riding down 30-A in my pink car!!: Please note at the bottom right of Barbie is a pink sparkly ring...just for me!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:

Too cute! I'll be the designated driver for all y'all wild SoWal women :lol:
 
I got mine in the mail yesterady right as I was headed out the door, and I wanted to open it, but I was reprimanded by my grandpa: "You don't open Valentines before Valentine's Day! Ever!"

I opened it this morning and I haven't gotten a chance to take a picture of it yet, but Kat, this is the best Valentine I have ever gotten! I'll get a picture up tomorrow, but suffice it to say this this thing is fabulously over the top! It's framed with a red feather boa (I cut open the envelope and trimmed some feathers... there are little red fuzzies all over the kitchen floor!), has pictures of Drew Barrymore (the lucky gull who gets to play me in the SoWal movie!), and has lots of other stuff that is very ME. Kat, I need to meet you in person and give you a big ol' hug! I love it!:wub: :wub: :wub:

IT was my pleasure...just glad it got there on time!!! I had so much funn trying to figure you out. Kinda hard when you don't know someone personally. But I read many of your threads and posts and got a few clues. So happy you like it,,,,funny I didn't think of taking a picture of it myself.:roll:

I can't wait for us to meet!!! Have a wonderful VD...what's left of it....Drew was so perfect for your personality!!!!!:wub: :wub: :wub: katatthebeach
[/LIST]
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top