• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
Sorry it took me so long to chime in, but I'm still a little green, and not familiar with what the ornament or valentine exchange involves.
:idontno:
I'm up for anything, no holds barred, so count me in! :biggrin:
I don't know what it is, or what it entails, but I'll do it anyway. I ain't skeert! :cool:
I'll go submit my info if y'all tell me what to do. I believe I may have a creative bone in my body. :roll:

:clap_1: OL - can dka have my name? pleeeeeeeeeeze?:wub:
 
Oh Tootsie
Tootsie
Tootsie, would you be my Valentine?
Would ya, Could ya be my Valentine?

:biggrin:

dka:drink:
 
:whack: on you, Toots!! dka is MY Valentine!!!! :wub:
 
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Shhhhhhhhhh

Be very, very quiet.....

Can you hear that sound......off in the distance.....


Tis my heart breaking.... as I am torn between two wubbers......

:funn: :wub: :funn: :wub: :funn:
Don't worry Miss Kitty, there's plenty of this to go around.....

dka:drink:
 
Last edited:
Ladies, look back at DKA's post. He said he has "a creative bone in his body.":eek: :floor: :lol:


:nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: :nono1:










:funn:


dka:drink:


ps. :popcorn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top