• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
:floor: ...dka, I am laughing so loud that Mr. Kitty is mocking me!!!


Miss Kitty, I just laughed myself sober. What a waste of a good bottle of wine. I also just baked a half dozen
Big Deluxe soft and chewy White Chunk Macadamia Nut cookies.

Goes great with that last half glass of Chard.


(did you go back and read previous posteseses. We're overlapping each other.)


dka:drink:
 
batteries included?:funn:

:nono1:
Get your mind out of my gutter; it's crowded enough already!:biggrin:

What I do for a hobby/living does not require batteries.

Of course, you may have just created a whole new product line....:eek:
 
Count me in!!!!!!!
 
here is a valentine idea for you know who...

paw.jpg
 
I'm in!!:clap_1: Thanks OL:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top