• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
I am so thrilled! please everyone. keep it sweet and simple, otherwise what is the point in doing it? it must be an easy thing to do to have high participation, IMO. it's the thought and time that goes into saying "hi on valentine's"...

Yes, it's the thought that counts, just a sweet sentiment to our sowal friends.:wub: :wub: Nothing too elaborate for us non-crafty types!

I got something in the mail today and it really touched my heart. A friend sent a handmade card that was so sweet. Beautiful and elegant yet simple with a hand written note inside. :wub:

The funn of it is seeing what everyone comes up with! Get your kids involved too, they'll love it.


Hey y'all, pray for my computer this week, it's acting up. It shut down on me twice today. :eek: The CPU was hot to the touch so I did a little dusting and cleaning on the inside! Hope that does the trick.

 
;-)

roses.jpg
 
I am so thrilled! please everyone. keep it sweet and simple, otherwise what is the point in doing it? it must be an easy thing to do to have high participation, IMO. it's the thought and time that goes into saying "hi on valentine's"...

Good point Toots, Keep It Sweet & Simple. KISS:!:

Very appropriate for Valentines day.:wub:

ART is not hard. After all I'm not an Artist.
I'm just a drunk who likes to paint!
I partake of the spirits, and the spirits move me!:drink2:

I put the "F" in Art! And for those of you that say there is no "F" in Art, that's my point.:roll:

Alas in honor of my 300th post (in just over 30 days) I've changed up my tar a bit, and added a signature picture, entitled,
"Kitty Van Gogh".:biggrin:

Bottom line, be creative. Look outside the square.

dka:drink:
 
Yes, it's the thought that counts, just a sweet sentiment to our sowal friends.:wub: :wub: Nothing too elaborate for us non-crafty types!

I got something in the mail today and it really touched my heart. A friend sent a handmade card that was so sweet. Beautiful and elegant yet simple with a hand written note inside. :wub:

The funn of it is seeing what everyone comes up with! Get your kids involved too, they'll love it.


Hey y'all, pray for my computer this week, it's acting up. It shut down on me twice today. :eek: The CPU was hot to the touch so I did a little dusting and cleaning on the inside! Hope that does the trick.
I got something in the mail yesterday too from a sweet friend. Valentines are so special. Can I still play?
 
:clap_1: Ok, I'm in this time!! What a special day this will be. To get a handmade valentine just for me and.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






Pitchers and catchers report on Valentines Day too!!!!

Spring training is almost here!!!!! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top