• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
DD - is that a poster size valentine card, depicting the entire life of young Dr. Mofo?

:clap_1:

I gotta see this one in person.

It is so suitable for framing!!!!
 
DD - is that a poster size valentine card, depicting the entire life of young Dr. Mofo?

:clap_1:

I gotta see this one in person.

No, it's just a big pic!! :lol:
It's only letter size.
And yes, I did try to squeeze in all I knew about our Dr. Skunky Mofo.
 
Hey Castles of Sand. THANKS! for the lovely Valentine's Day Card that came in the mail today. I got it when I got home from work. Very nice and detailed. I like the sandcastle stamp on the back cover. You must have the Williams Sonoma SandCastle bundt cake pan by now (do you?). I'm pretty slow sometimes and it was my kids who noticed the SOWAL on the inside cover (Sweet Outrageous Wonderful Awesome Loveable. Be mine.). I can't believe I missed that but the kids sure felt smart. And they're so amazed at how wonderful this community is. Thanks again, COS.

We'll eat the chocolate lips while watching American Idol tonight. Love the pen, too. So nice to come home to this treat after work today (it was a loooong day). And my husband made dinner (pasta alfredo with pink alfredo sauce) and got me a gift certificate for a massage too. What a day...
 
Last edited:
Oh, it is going in a frame! I am loving this thing! DD is the sushi plate a flashback to my controversial maxim that sushi and prime beef don't mix?
 
Last edited:
Wait- there is more!!!

The kids door Valentines from JohnR, Valentine kisses from a local "knitwit", and Kate's Valentine drawing of me and Bdarg.:wub:
 
Wait- there is more!!!

The kids door Valentines from JohnR, Valentine kisses from a local "knitwit", and Kate's Valentine drawing of me and Bdarg.:wub:
Nice earrings! :clap_1: Bet you're glad she didn't draw you two wrestling. :lolabove:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top