• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
No matter what, someone will go all out but just remember: there are many of us that are craft challenged. ( kitty knows this first hand after receiving a valentine from me!) BUT even tho we are cc we'll have funn and put our hearts into it. :wub: I think we've seen many inspiring examples and I am not above stealing, I mean borrowing ideas.
 
So, it's Easter then? I'm in! :clap_1:
 
Sorry to be late, but here are pics of my wonderful flowerful :D valentine from IWIWT. Thanks again IWIWT! It's perfect. :wub:

DSCF0021.jpg
DSCF0016.jpg


.
 
Sorry to be late, but here are pics of my wonderful flowerful :D valentine from IWIWT. Thanks again IWIWT! It's perfect. :wub:

DSCF0021.jpg
DSCF0016.jpg


.

Too cute!! Grayt job iwish!!! :clap_1:
 
No matter what, someone will go all out but just remember: there are many of us that are craft challenged. ( kitty knows this first hand after receiving a valentine from me!) BUT even tho we are cc we'll have funn and put our hearts into it. :wub: I think we've seen many inspiring examples and I am not above stealing, I mean borrowing ideas.
:floor: :floor: :floor: :lolabove:
So, it's Easter then? I'm in! :clap_1:
why the he!! not!!!!:clap_1:

Sorry to be late, but here are pics of my wonderful flowerful :D valentine from IWIWT. Thanks again IWIWT! It's perfect. :wub:

DSCF0021.jpg
DSCF0016.jpg


.
BEAUTIFUL!

I need to post my pics of my nutty coconut!:wub: :wub: :wub:
 
and herrrrre they are.....:wub:
 
Now that's just pretty cool!!! Good job, Skunky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
he is one of the good ones!!! and just think...he belongs to sowal (and punzy of course!!!!:clap_1: )
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top