• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
I got my Valentine (from M.P.) and love it!:wub:
Unfortunately I've been slammed since 14th and haven't had a chance to do any postings or pic taking. I'll do it tonight after work.:roll:

2 days without Sowal, I'm suffering big time withdrowal!




dka:drink:
 
I'm In!!!!!!!:lolabove: But this time I wll make SURE I know what the right date is....:blush: :roll: as cork said...we got some great ideas in Salzburg for eggs!



I want Allifunn to have my name!!!!!:clap_1: ;-)
 
OMG, I just tinkled. The doll next to the tar. :floor:
Hope you had funn at the show. :wub:

We did! It was grayt!

oh goody! we shall need a DD! I love that card from mangy to BB...

The moment I saw the card I thought "OMG...it's us in a few more years!"

and a drunk dialin'! wow, we have a lot of DDs...

forgot about that one! Yes, I love a good DD...of any kind!

and herrrrre they are.....:wub:

:funn: it does look like a football! I think it is wonderful.....grayt job Skunky!!:clap_1:
 
I got my Valentine (from M.P.) and love it!:wub:
Unfortunately I've been slammed since 14th and haven't had a chance to do any postings or pic taking. I'll do it tonight after work.:roll:

2 days without Sowal, I'm suffering big time withdrowal!




dka:drink:

There you are!!!! I thought you might have gotten drunk and fell down a flight of stairs or sumpin'. :biggrin: Did you notice my 'tar? I love it. :wub: Thank you verrrry much!!!!!
 
and herrrrre they are.....:wub:

This valentine is Sooooo cool. At the Zulu Parade they throw decorated coconuts.....the most prized are the gold ones. Can be a scary thing. They used to throw them incredibly hard, but I think they cracked down on them...I haven't been to one in a while. I used to have to stand behind someone very large and hope they would block it to the ground so I could pick one up.:rolling: Great idea Skunky :clap_1:
 
I'm mad because my valentine package that I sent to defunk on monday via dhl still hasn't arrived. the weather has slowed everything down. I could've brought it myself.
 
I'm mad because my valentine package that I sent to defunk on monday via dhl still hasn't arrived. the weather has slowed everything down. I could've brought it myself.

I bet it will arrive today! If not, I'd reveal your valentine just to let them know they weren't forgotten. Valentine's day was delayed up here too. Dylan's party is today. Things also have not gone 1/2 price yet. No one made it out on VD so I guess they're giving everyone a second chance to celebrate.
 
I got my Valentine (from M.P.) and love it!:wub:
Unfortunately I've been slammed since 14th and haven't had a chance to do any postings or pic taking. I'll do it tonight after work.:roll:

2 days without Sowal, I'm suffering big time withdrowal!




dka:drink:

I'm so glad you like it! :wub:
 
The moment I saw the card I thought "OMG...it's us in a few more years!"

A few years......:eek: I was thinking a couple of decades gull, maybe 3! :rofl:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top