• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
WOOHOOO....It arrived!:clap_1:

ktschris... I :wub: it!!:clap_1: Hopefully the pics will show up. The front is a really neat white, corregated paper with a picture window, and the inside has a beautiful red marbled paper. But the BEST is a grayt beach scene.

You did a wonderful job:biggrin: ....thank you!!!
 
Grayt job, ktschris!!:clap_1:
 
Oh my gosh Kenny!!!! That's it!!!!!!! Whos ever name you get you have to make an egg look like that SoWaller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be grayt if I knew what they looked like!:roll: At best I could do their 'tar, and only then if it were a regular tar or sig as in myself and Miss Kittay and a few others.....HOWEVER.....
Bear in mind. I am NOT and ARTIST. I'm just a DRUNK who likes to paint. Therefore, I only do stripes and spots and zigzags and stuff. Sort of like Picasso - on acid!:eek: :shock: :funn:

Yeah! Who's up for painting and mailing Easter Eggs? Or cards. Or bonnets.

Oh, and BeachBummet....A tiara is NOT the same as a bonnet! However that gives me an idea....:scratch:

As I was typing it, I was picturing what my sister had done. She is the president of her local RED HAT SOCIETY and had done a RED COWBOY HAT with a TIARA and RED and VIOLET feathers and ribbon.
Decadent and Devine!

I like the crown idea. We could then wear them as our bonnets!

That's the idea! don'tcha just wub it?:
wub:

My dear DKA,

Don't you know you can put a tiara on anything?! :biggrin: It could SO go on a bonnet! Just like it can go on a cowboy hat or anything else...tiara's are limitless. :clap_1:
Honey, you would, you coulc, and I've seen ya do it!
For my Mardi Gras Decor on top of the fireplace, I put Tiara's around the necks of my Vases I was getting ready to paint! Left them clear, with beads and Tiaras!:D


I am in for Easter...why not :biggrin: I agree...after that no more...but there really isn't any holiday to exchange until Christmas any way...:idontno:

The only reason I considered easter at all is cause I got here too late for the Christmas Ornament exchange, so for me there was just Valentines and Easter. But after that I'm done till Christmas! Enuff is Enuff.
 
Last edited:
As I was typing it, I was picturing what my sister had done. She is the president of her local RED HAT SOCIETY and had done a RED COWBOY HAT with a TIARA and RED and VIOLET feathers and ribbon.
Decadent and Devine!
Fantastic!!!!



For my Mardi Gras Decor on top of the fireplace, I put Tiara's around the necks of my Vases I was getting ready to paint! Left them clear, with beads and Tiaras!:D
Even more fantastic!:biggrin: :clap_1:

I think the Easter trade is funn...but should be kept VERY simple!!! :biggrin:
 
:clap_1: I'm glad it finally came IWIWT!!!! I was starting to get worried. I'm glad you liked it, it was a lot of fun to make. :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top