• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Valentine Exchange

New posts
dka - you posted the 666th reply to this thread :twisted: :twisted:


Well someone had to do it. :twisted: I ain't skeert.:eek:

Guess you could say I took one for the team!:biggrin:

nite y'all-

Just got in from Urban Cowboy - The Musical :puke:

On my way in the morning down to see Liza Minelli in Clearwater:roll:

I'll tell her y'all said hey!


dka:drink:
 
Well someone had to do it. :twisted: I ain't skeert.:eek:

Guess you could say I took one for the team!:biggrin:

nite y'all-

Just got in from Urban Cowboy - The Musical :puke:

On my way in the morning down to see Liza Minelli in Clearwater:roll:

I'll tell her y'all said hey!


dka:drink:

Hope she isn't as pie eyed as Vegas. My mother saw her and people walked out of the show. :eek: She said she would have been better off seeing the drag version. :lol:
 
I know I'm being lazy by not going back and reading where I left off....but are we doing the Easter Exchange????:idontno: I'm ready to get started if we are. At least I think I am.:blush: :confused: :roll:

DArtist is really having a big week. He's here there and everywhere. Have you started on your kitchen yet DA? :drink2:
 
I'll be starting sign ups next week Kat...look for an Easter Exchange thread.

Do not reply to this thread with regard to your participation! I know some of you said you were going to do it but I'll need to confirm in an email.
 
I'll be starting sign ups next week Kat...look for an Easter Exchange thread.

Do not reply to this thread with regard to your participation! I know some of you said you were going to do it but I'll need to confirm in an email.

:clap_1: :clap_1: Just came back from a friend's stamping party...looking at scrapbooking stuff. I feel inspired in the card area!
 
OK Cork, I finally got help in sizing the pics in order to post them. :clap_1: Here they are plus they are a good segway to the Easter exchange.
 
Sorry to be so slow. Here is my Valentine from Miss Kitty! I love it! :wub:
 

Attachments

  • DSC06389.JPG
    DSC06389.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC06392.JPG
    DSC06392.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 80
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top