• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Vegas at the Beach

New posts

Jennifer Steele

Beach Fanatic
VEGAS AT THE BEACH
A benefit for the Seaside Repertory Theatre


Saturday, April 1st
6 o'clock

WaterSound Beach Club
WaterSound Beach, Florida

$75.00 per guest
includes
Open Bar, Heavy Hors d'oeuvres, $50 in game chips

Casino style games
Live music by Flash Flood
Special performance by the cast of My Way: A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra, which opens April 5th
​

To purchase tickets, please call the Rep office at 850-231-0733.

 
Oh, I would so love to be there for this!!!! I will be at Alabama's "A" day game!! I am a casino fool!! I hope that you make a lot of money and have a great time doing it!!!!!!!
 
Wow, we arrive at our Townhome on the 1st. What does this mean for guests of WaterSound?
 
30ARules said:
Wow, we arrive at our Townhome on the 1st. What does this mean for guests of WaterSound?

I should think this means there's a party going on. Buy a ticket and have a fun night out!! (And support a really fine theatre group at the same time!) :clap_1:
 
steele mama said:
I have a REALLy BIG problem! What to wear!!! :eek: Mermaid, are you bringing any extra Vegas outfits?

Actually, I am!! I have a choice of two to wear for the big event: black gown with cleavage and sequins or sequined tank top and flirty black knee-length skirt. Bring what you have, Steele Mama, and we'll have a girly try-on party in the afternoon! We'd fit into the same sizes. And you know we have to look just right. :razz:
 
steeleing1 said:
Do you mean you want to attend? Or you are worried about the noise?
Not worried about the noise at all, just wondered if it was open to everyone! If I had read closer I would have realized it was to raise money. Party on peeps, maybe we'll see you there if we get the kids settled in in time and can convince the sis-in-law to let me and mom gets our groove on! :clap_1:
 
30ARules said:
Not worried about the noise at all, just wondered if it was open to everyone! If I had read closer I would have realized it was to raise money. Party on peeps, maybe we'll see you there if we get the kids settled in in time and can convince the sis-in-law to let me and mom gets our groove on! :clap_1:

Oh yes, please come! It is open to the public and will be a great event!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top