• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Vegas at the Beach

New posts
Mermaid said:
Actually, I am!! I have a choice of two to wear for the big event: black gown with cleavage and sequins or sequined tank top and flirty black knee-length skirt. Bring what you have, Steele Mama, and we'll have a girly try-on party in the afternoon! We'd fit into the same sizes. And you know we have to look just right. :razz:
I am all out of sequins! I hate it when that happens! Let's see Vegas...I'll have to put my creative thinking cap on. For what it's worth.:biggrin:
 
steele mama said:
I have a REALLy BIG problem! What to wear!!! :eek: Mermaid, are you bringing any extra Vegas outfits?
No worries, mama, wear a bikini with tassles, or rinestones, and panty hose. I see people in the casinos wearing that outfit all the time.:funn:
 
Smiling JOe said:
No worries, mama, wear a bikini with tassles, or rinestones, and panty hose. I see people in the casinos wearing that outfit all the time.:funn:
Seriously laughing out loud!! :floor: But you do have my imagination working! :eek:
 
jdarg said:
I think one of the male Sowallers ought to dress as Jonathan!

Yes, I think that is a grand idea...Smokin' Joe, you have any plans for 6:00 on the first of April? :biggrin:
 
jdarg said:
I think one of the male Sowallers ought to dress as Jonathan!
AHHHH! Jonathan's sister Robin started the p***y Cat Dolls. So the Steeles are the p***y Cat Dolls and Smokin' J is Jonathan!

lifestyle.jpg
 
kathydwells said:
Yes, I think that is a grand idea...Smokin' Joe, you have any plans for 6:00 on the first of April? :biggrin:

Let it be known that I did NOT single out SJ to dress up like Jonathan. I just said a "male Sowaller"! So that could be Kurt, Cap'n Crazy, RO, John R....hey aquaticbiology! You always seem up for a good challenge!
 
Kimmifunn said:
AHHHH! Jonathan's sister Robin started the p***y Cat Dolls. So the Steeles are the p***y Cat Dolls and Smokin' J is Jonathan!

lifestyle.jpg
Now I've got it, low rise jeans and a boa. PS who is jonathan?
 
jdarg said:
Let it be known that I did NOT single out SJ to dress up like Jonathan. I just said a "male Sowaller"! So that could be Kurt, Cap'n Crazy, RO, John R....hey aquaticbiology! You always seem up for a good challenge!

That is correct...Jen-ay did not say one word about SJ. I DID. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top