• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Vegas at the Beach

New posts
jdarg said:
OHHHHH Steele Mama. See the "Blow Out" thread. Or ask SJ.:roll:
OK, I updated myself on all the important "Blow Out" info. Can't quite see JO as a hair stylist. Maybe he could go to a hair stylist..... :floor:
 
thompsebby said:
Okay, y'all are scaring me... I have a ticket, but I don't have a sequin top or a boa!! :idontno:
No worries thompsebby. You can always don a nightgown and walk around with a cigarette and a bucket of coins. :floor:
 
Okay, I might just have to wear high-heels with the nightgown... sounds like I might have to dress up a little bit.
 
steeleing1 said:
VEGAS AT THE BEACH
A benefit for the Seaside Repertory Theatre


Saturday, April 1st
6 o'clock

WaterSound Beach Club
WaterSound Beach, Florida

$75.00 per guest
includes
Open Bar, Heavy Hors d'oeuvres, $50 in game chips

Casino style games
Live music by Flash Flood
Special performance by the cast of My Way: A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra, which opens April 5th
​

To purchase tickets, please call the Rep office at 850-231-0733.

What's the deal with the gambling? I am a sponser and havn't thought to ask. Will there be real crap tables, blackjack, etc? This sounds like fun.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top