• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Vegetarian options...

New posts

ascendingenergy

Beach Crab
When I do get back down to the area, I will need to know of any local places I can get a good vegetarian meal. If I need to buy my own food and fix it myself, that's fine but, I would like to help the local economy as well by dinning out at least a few times.

Thanks for any info in advanced. :cool:



I like the Grayton beach area BTW
 
For the Health of It is the grocery/natural food store for you. Raw and Juicy and La Loba have vegetarian options. The Seaside (sat) and Rosemary (sun) farmer's markets are also good resources.

Unfortunately few restaurants here are truly vegetarian due to contamination and ingredient issues. Wish we had an Indian food restaurant here for great vegetarian food.
 
Once you get to about Miramar Beach/the outlet mall, you start hitting a number of Thai restaurants (Royal Orchid, Thai Elephant, Jasmine Thai, etc.) with a vegetarian section on their menu. Vintij and Aegean has some vegetarian options.
 
Cantina Laredo has a fabulous spinach enchilada! I am not a vegetarian and I order it all the time.

Hurricane's Oyster bar in Grayton has what I call "dinner quality" salads. The Grayton Salad is to die for. It is spinach, blue cheese, cranberries, nuts and some other goodness....sometimes I can't even eat the whole thing it is so large..
 
Thanks guys for all the comments. Hopefully, if all goes well, I will be making it down before years end. However, if not, I will plan on revisiting this info when I do come down.

Thanks again.

Peace and blessings to you all. ;-)
 
We would love to cater to your dietary needs. If you don;t see something on the menu that suits your needs, let our talented team of chefs make up a dish for you. We aim to please!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top