• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

vehicles on beaches?

New posts
I was at Grayton in May and saw lots of 4 wheel drive vehicles get stuck (mostly right at the entrance) but then I saw others drive effortlessly through it. The sand was very, very soft. I was wondering why some get stuck and some dont.
various reasons, a few being: driver experience (most important), air pressure in tires, tire width, vehicle ground clearance, tire tread type, etc
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top