• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Vendors Wanted for Event

New posts
How Many people do expect. We have a hot dog cart with the best hot dogs in the area. Would you want our services to help round out your vendors?
Al Homer 259-6816

:welcome:You will need to contact....
Laurie Hood
Alaqua Animal Refuge
P.O. Box 48
Freeport, Florida 32439
850.880.6399
850.685.0288
www.alaquaanimalrefuge.com​


We donated a really funn hand-painted doggie treat jar for the auction!

Our chocolate lab, Yogi, thought Stacy was painting it for him...:D

Jim & Stacy Radford, Directors of Fun
Fired Up! Paint-Your-Own Pottery
27 Quincy Circle * Seaside FL 32459
850-231-3211 * Open 10am-5pm Daily

:clap::clap::clap:​
 
How Many people do expect. We have a hot dog cart with the best hot dogs in the area. Would you want our services to help round out your vendors?
Al Homer 259-6816

Thanks for the interest DuneDogs. Mrs Laurie can help you out!

We donated a really funn hand-painted doggie treat jar for the auction!

Our chocolate lab, Yogi, thought Stacy was painting it for him...:D

Jim & Stacy Radford, Directors of Fun
Fired Up! Paint-Your-Own Pottery
27 Quincy Circle * Seaside FL 32459
850-231-3211 * Open 10am-5pm Daily

:clap:Poor Yogi. :biggrin:

I'm sure it will do amazing at the auction with Stacy's painting talents.
 
The company I work for is having a bake sale booth.

SIlent auction? I am there, when does the silent aution end??? I lost a Gaffery last week...:(:( b/c I left before the end....

Beachmom= bring you beeeeutifulllll stuff. You have the best deals on pearls on 30-A. Why pay $300 when you can pay less for the same thing????:idontno::idontno:
 
The company I work for is having a bake sale booth.

SIlent auction? I am there, when does the silent aution end??? I lost a Gaffery last week...:(:( b/c I left before the end....

Beachmom= bring you beeeeutifulllll stuff. You have the best deals on pearls on 30-A. Why pay $300 when you can pay less for the same thing????:idontno::idontno:

'Morning IBD. I know there is going to be a silet auction but honestly I don't know the times.

I would GUESS (:idontno:)that it would end around 3pm.

Anyone else out there know?:wave:

Sorry you lost out on a Gaffery. Silent auctions are a lot of funn, but you have to watch out for sneaky last minutes bidders:twisted:... like me.:biggrin:

For the record - that was not me that got the Gaffery. I didn't even make it out to Via Colori last weekend.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top