• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Vintij!

New posts

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
Just had a fabulous lunch at Vintij!

Started with a 1/2 salad w/ curried chicken and a spicy peanut sauce, then had perfectly cooked salmon over cous cous and grilled veggies! :drool:
 
Just had a fabulous lunch at Vintij!

Started with a 1/2 salad w/ curried chicken and a spicy peanut sauce, then had perfectly cooked salmon over cous cous and grilled veggies! :drool:

I've always felt that was one of the best kept secrets for lunch.
I love their food..............:wub:
 
I've always felt that was one of the best kept secrets for lunch.
I love their food..............:wub:

And an even better place for dinner! I LOVE this place. The last time we went, we took out of town guests. The Mrs. is a known light eater, and when her steak arrived, she said, "I guess we've all got lunch tomorrow"!

She didn't leave so much as a sauce smear on that plate.
 
Vintij is my favorite restaurant in Sandestin. The food is great and always consistent, and the service is always good. And what a selection of wines! And it's close to my condo! I suggest you try it if you haven't been.
 
It's in the Burger King/Subway/Macalister's Deli strip mall across from the factory outlet stores. Some quality camouflage for gourmet dining IMO! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top