Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Don't forget the huge selection of wine...you can pick one from their store and have it with your meal, so the wine's a bargain. They have some great wines, and they are so good about recommendations. Tell them what you like, and they'll turn you on to a bunch of others.
Skunky's favorite wine is a dry Riesling. It's always a tricky task to find one that's dry because most or sickeningly sweet. The guy at vintage recommended a few so dry and good that even I could drink them.
Vintij is one of the few places where I will give them total control over my food & drink. I'll decide on something to eat, tell them to just cook it however the chef wants, and then ask the server to bring me a glass of something they think I'll like. System works perfectly so far!