dunelover
Beach Fanatic
Hey guys---
Looking for a little real estate advice. I have found the perfect house for my family and parents to rent on our upcoming trip. Problem is it is thru vrbo, and is also for sale. Does anyone know how I can find out if it is in or close to foreclosure? I am a tad nervous renting direct. I have done it before, but not in these market conditions.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Looking for a little real estate advice. I have found the perfect house for my family and parents to rent on our upcoming trip. Problem is it is thru vrbo, and is also for sale. Does anyone know how I can find out if it is in or close to foreclosure? I am a tad nervous renting direct. I have done it before, but not in these market conditions.
Thanks in advance for your help!