• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music waco ceruleans friday

New posts
Last edited:
oh....i wish i had of known this before i loaded up all my laundry to bring down tomorrow!:idontno: :biggrin:

Well let's play "Make a Deal". I'll iron your clothes if you repaint my Bougainvillea bathroom that looks like the inside of the bottle of I Dream of Jeannie". I think that's only fair. :floor:
 
Well let's play "Make a Deal". I'll iron your clothes if you repaint my Bougainvillea bathroom that looks like the inside of the bottle of I Dream of Jeannie". I think that's only fair. :floor:

:eek: why would you want to paint over that? my whole house is that color!;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top