• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Live Music WaCo Ramblers - LIVE from Pandora's

New posts
Re: LIVE from Pandora's

Tootsie said:
anyone know if they are playing next Tues at Pandora's, as usual (July 4)? If so, raise your hand if you wanna go! I do!:lolabove:

Their schedule shows them being there as usual. I imagine there will be extra fireworks at Pandora's before, during, and after the fireworks on the beach. Think "Rocket's Red Glare". :lol:
 
Re: LIVE from Pandora's

kurt said:
Their schedule shows them being there as usual. I imagine there will be extra fireworks at Pandora's before, during, and after the fireworks on the beach. Think "Rocket's Red Glare". :lol:
I hope he doesn't burn down the tiki hut.
 
:eek: "Rocket's Red Glare" :funn: How patriotic and exotic!
 
Re: LIVE from Pandora's

Tootsie said:
anyone know if they are playing next Tues at Pandora's, as usual (July 4)? If so, raise your hand if you wanna go! I do!:lolabove:

Yes,the ramblers will be at pandora's next tuesday.If you need your waco fix sooner, You can also see us at Chateu de vin on sat 9 pm.;-)

WaCo Rambler
 
Re: LIVE from Pandora's

John R said:
i wonder if there's high speed in there that i could use for the evening?

Call Bobby Irving, GM & co-owner, 850-231-4102, cell 850-319-4494
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top