• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

walling off the dunes

New posts
The walls will not last but I might do the same thing if I were desperate. But I would spend my time looking for long-term solutions so I could make sure my wall was truly temporary.

Anybody seen the red/brown dirt that Ro Cuchens is once again dumping on the beach? this time in Seagrove.
 
SoWalSally said:
The walls will not last but I might do the same thing if I were desperate. But I would spend my time looking for long-term solutions so I could make sure my wall was truly temporary.

Anybody seen the red/brown dirt that Ro Cuchens is once again dumping on the beach? this time in Seagrove.
not good, Blue Mountain Beach all over again!!!!!!
 
SoWalSally said:
The walls will not last but I might do the same thing if I were desperate. But I would spend my time looking for long-term solutions so I could make sure my wall was truly temporary.

Anybody seen the red/brown dirt that Ro Cuchens is once again dumping on the beach? this time in Seagrove.

More specifically, where?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top