• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wallpaper Hanger Needed

New posts

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
I have a wall that I am going to accent with a bamboo mural and I think if I tried to hang the paper myself the end result would look like something from I Love Lucy.

So if you are a wallpaper hanger and don't mind a small job contact me via PM and we'll go from there. The walls are not in - so it will be a few more weeks.

Thanks
Gidget
 
Hello Gidget,

I'm with Handyman Connection and we have craftsman that hang wallpaper. If you want a free estimate give me a call at 622-5262 and we set up an appointment at your convenience.

Arlene
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top