• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton BCC District 5

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You beat me to it. It clearly states that she put most of the money up herself?? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a lot of money just to come up with on a county salary ?


How did T. Anderson come up with all his money on a retirement and disabilty...answer Blue money.
 
How did T. Anderson come up with all his money on a retirement and disabilty...answer Blue money.
Donations. Where did you acquire your info about T Anderson being on disability? You should Read that one again.
 
Donations. Where did you acquire your info about T Anderson being on disability? You should Read that one again.

Donations of Blue money! It certainly hasn't been from any of his "alleged" business ventures. Those all went belly up and there were liens against him that were recently (4-18-2016) paid off for him. He didn't do that on retirement or disability. It is not from any real property he owns, he rents in SoWal and has no legitimate skin in the game.
 
I think you should edit all your posts spreading this lie. If it's not done soon I'll be posting some facts of my own.


Let me just say that I am a private citizen, I hold no public office nor do I aspire too and there is nothing you got that I have not already told about myself, my motives or my life. Personal attacks on SoWal will get you banned. Don't threaten me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top