• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Walton BCC District 5

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really I know are but what am I. Keep posting, What board did they allow you to be on , when you talk this much nonsense. You are a PR nightmare !!


Back it up baby boy!! You are playing with adults here. I have never ever asked, applied or wanted to be on ANY board related to anything Walton County Government, politics or candidates/incumbents. If I can sway any VOTER against T. Anderson as an individual, I have FULFILLED my calling as a Citizen and a voter in Walton County.

13872919_10207140084604383_1660733182528082809_n.jpg
 
P.S. I think I got 2 to switch today. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
 
@Bob Hudson do you know if T. Anderson was another no show today or not?
 
Sa
Your comment makes no sense please rewrite bob. If your gonna insult me. Please do so after proofing it.


Says the guy who wrote this...not even 20 minutes ago.

Really I know are but what am I. Keep posting,
 
-11CA1087 chat Holley- to present
219,461.94
-09CA800 original road
289,969.49
- Edewater /volleyball net
43,851.53
Total cost to Walton county
$ 550.273.93
How bout them apples talk about some wreck less spending.
Facts speak for themselves!
 
-11CA1087 chat Holley- to present
219,461.94
-09CA800 original road
289,969.49
- Edewater /volleyball net
43,851.53
Total cost to Walton county
$ 550.273.93
How bout them apples talk about some wreck less spending.
Facts speak for themselves!

Great Job Ms. Harris!!! Keepin it in the Sunshine!!! You go girl!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top