• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton BCC District 5

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you can go to the BBC meeting in January and ask Tony there.


The BBC? Come on girl, I'm trying to stay with you here but holy beeeegeeeeezus you're making it hard. BBC?? SMH. :doh:
 
I'm not asking people to see me via any credibility you think I do or don't have. In all honesty and quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I'm not here to make friends (although I have made several and they are wonderful people who want open honest government operated in the Sunshine) and if telling the truth is unpleasant well, then I guess I am a hodgepodge of nausea. The only people yammering on this board
Bottom line is this, Tony ain't going to answer any important questions or discuss relevant issues because he is too honest and has common sense!

No wonder washington can't tell us any answers, they are all too honest and overflowing with common sense......yeah, that's it.
says the guy who has people running away selling lots as fast as they can to get out of driftwood :banging::wave2:
 


Ok earl...you are being granted my undivided attention. What's your point?
 
He's thinking. Lol! He'll get back to you momentarily! Lol!


When I first read this I thought you said "drinking". I wasn't surprised. I think all of them have been hittin the sauce ALLOT.
 
He's thinking. Lol! He'll get back to you momentarily! Lol!


Maybe he is trying to prove I am Patriot Games and Misty (sock puppets) so I'll be banned from the forum. He is chasing windmills.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top