• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton County Budget?

New posts
It's just the first hearing. The final hearing is on September 25. I believe it will be officially voted on the following day during a BCC meeting.
 
Would this include the TDC budget also?

Would like to see less spending on "Marketing". Not sure that 24% of $62M is necessary to attract visitors.

(Although I appreciate the importance of "visitor education")

1694708845063.png
 
Would this include the TDC budget also?

Would like to see less spending on "Marketing". Not sure that 24% of $62M is necessary to attract visitors.

(Although I appreciate the importance of "visitor education")

View attachment 102515

I believe it does.

Please understand that marketing spending is governed by state statute you'll need to change first.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top