• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton County Candidate

New posts

john 6067

Beach Crab
Check out billimfeld.com. We have someone running for office who appears qualified and professional. It is time we have a change in Walton County and I think we should start with someone like Imfeld.
 
I looked out the site and couldn't find much info on the guy. Why do you say he is "qualified?" The only campaign issue which he addresses is "Illegal Immigrants" and he doesn't state what he will do to change the status quo. He just quotes someone else about the problems of illegal immigrants and says that we need a change. Sounds very familiar to Hillary Clinton in that regard.
 
IMO he's not "new". He's been employed by the County for some time:eek:
 
...if one is looking "for a change" it usually means someone who hasn't been an integral part of the status quo. that's all.
 
I don't know this man, but I sure wouldn't want someone as Sheriff who wasn't aquainted with the people of this county, and it's culture. Considering the size of Walton County, SoWal is just a small part. The Sheriff is responsible for the entire county.
 
If you looked at Imfeld's Bio you would see that he is a former FBI Agent and a CPA with over twenty years law enforcement experience. We need more than a traffick cop running the Department. At least with his financial background we won't get stuck with a $20,000.00 bill for not paying payroll taxes.
 
I don't know this man, but I sure wouldn't want someone as Sheriff who wasn't aquainted with the people of this county, and it's culture. Considering the size of Walton County, SoWal is just a small part. The Sheriff is responsible for the entire county.

Goodness gracious, I can't wait until the next census comes out.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top