• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton County Sheriff's Office New CD

New posts
I have always had computercop on this PC, came from the factory with it. Fortunately it isnt "personalized". But it is flawed as it saves images from the weatherchannel local radar as a "questionable image":roll:
 
Last edited:
I went to the website and still have no idea what computercop is all about. Is it a program which blocks "bad" websites, or does it track where your kids go on the web?
 
It tracks and stores images,web pages etc. And unless you look at and delete all the images it stores on an hourly basis it would takes you DAYS or even WEEKS to look at them all. Like I said, it stores all questionable images and it even stored the Windows logo every time I started my PC. I can only imagine how much space it has taken up on the hard drive.
 
Defuniak budget, may have increased but the Chief, Marchall Adkinson, is trying to give his officers apay scale comparable with other departments, to include over time pay and holiday pay, the sheriff's department doesn't do that, no wonder they are losing so many deputies
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top