• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton Sun?

New posts

Jychf

Beach Lover
Is the Walton Sun still being delivered or have they stopped and I missed it? I haven't gotten a paper in weeks and I'm going through a tough time with my Saturday morning rituals.:idontno:
 
I'm not sure, but I seem to recall someone saying that it was now be distributed by the people who deliver the NWFL Daily News which is a subscription paper. With the noticeable lack of ads (ie- money) in the Sun, lately, if they are not paying people to distribute it to each resident, it is understandable, as that has to be pricey.
 
Is the Walton Sun still being delivered or have they stopped and I missed it? I haven't gotten a paper in weeks and I'm going through a tough time with my Saturday morning rituals.:idontno:

Sometimes I get one and sometimes I don't. Call 863-1111 and let them know.
 
I've gotten one every Saturday until today. No Sun. And I'm a daily subscriber to the NWF Daily News. :idontno:
 
They did not deliver on our street in Blue Mountain today. So Yogi the chocolate lab and I walked down to the nearest yellow Walton Sun box to pick one up.

They had papers in the box...but they were last week's edition... :idontno:
 
I've always found delivery to be spotty. In my neighborhood east of Eastern Lake, they reliably deliver to every vacant vacation rental two streets over, but never on my street which is 60% permanent residents. Go figure.

I long ago gave up and found a yellow box in a small strip center which doesn't run out of papers nearly as quickly as the ones at the Thumb or Seagrove Market.

Either that or I pick up one from one of the vacant rentals. :D
 
My paper was delivered this morning about 10.
 
Thanks to all for the info...I'm going to call and/or visit the yellow box. It's understandable that they are seeing tough times just as the rest of us are. I'll be happy to bike to get a copy.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top