• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton Sun?

New posts
Online edition still dated October 15th. ???

Apparently there was some confusion regarding ownership of the Walton Sun. It is not owned by the Panama City Herald.

It is owned by Freedom Newspapers out of California, who also happen to own the Ft. Walton Beach Daily News, The Destin Log AND the Panama City Herald.
 
They did not deliver on our street in Blue Mountain today. So Yogi the chocolate lab and I walked down to the nearest yellow Walton Sun box to pick one up.

They had papers in the box...but they were last week's edition... :idontno:

I used to have a good dog that fetched the paper. If they missed delivering to my house she would go to the nearest neighbor and bring me theirs. :lol:
 
:lolabove:

I had a wonderful Lab that would do the same thing--except she would not stop at one! Fortunately, the neighbors saw the humor in her behavior.
 
I've looked at six different locations for the Sun, and found no copies in the yellow boxes, nor at the Library (sw annex). Was there a copy printed at all last Saturday?
 
I've looked at six different locations for the Sun, and found no copies in the yellow boxes, nor at the Library (sw annex). Was there a copy printed at all last Saturday?

We had some brought to our office in Grayton. I thought they had given up delivering altogether we havent gotten one at the house in months.
 
I've looked at six different locations for the Sun, and found no copies in the yellow boxes, nor at the Library (sw annex). Was there a copy printed at all last Saturday?

Yes there was one issued last Saturday. It was the most fact filled issue ever. Full of insight and intellect.:roll:
 
Last edited:
Last Saturdays Walton Sun came a day early for some reason. I normally have to grab mine at my store on Friday night when the guy delivers very late. We have a yellow box at our store, Blue Mountain Liquors, and I know there is also one across the street at the Health Food Store if ya'll are looking for one. The delivery guy told me he is just putting about 10 or less in each box these days. Agh!
 
Since there circulation has decreased tremendously, I wonder if the cost of the ads have also decreased tremendously. ???
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top