• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton Undercurrent is gone

New posts
Yes - The Walton Undercurrent is gone to New Orleans but 30-Gay is often under, or rather getting to the bottom...

...not to be confused with on top of things or underwear...

He is getting a little attention and may be wanting his own website soon. :twisted:
 
Yes - The Walton Undercurrent is gone to New Orleans but 30-Gay is often under, or rather getting to the bottom...

...not to be confused with on top of things or underwear...

He is getting a little attention and may be wanting his own website soon. :twisted:


For real?!? I think whateve 30-gAy wants, 30-gAy should get! :clap_1:

OMG- I just thought of something- the advertising would be VERY interesting, huh?
 
Last edited:
[/b]

For real?!? I think whateve 30-gAy wants, 30-gAy should get! :clap_1:

I like your attitude missy??..

?..but be careful what you wish for.



And remember: Never shake the hand that gropes you??
 
What the Defunkiak is a 'Walton Undercurrent'? Was that the gay bar that the guy who sold us our mortgage went to? I guess all the gays, they all have to go to the 331 bar now (they do call it 'the BLUE bar', right?)

Harry_and_the_Hendersons.jpg


'SMALL WONDER' was the BEST TV SHOW, EVER.
 
Yes - The Walton Undercurrent is gone to New Orleans but 30-Gay is often under, or rather getting to the bottom...

...not to be confused with on top of things or underwear...

He is getting a little attention and may be wanting his own website soon. :twisted:

As well he should. I'd sign up for it! FAB-U-LUSS!:biggrin:
[/b]

For real?!? I think whateve 30-gAy wants, 30-gAy should get! :clap_1:

OMG- I just thought of something- the advertising would be VERY interesting, huh?

hmmmm:scratch: I'd advertise on it.

What the Defunkiak is a 'Walton Undercurrent'? Was that the gay bar that the guy who sold us our mortgage went to? I guess all the gays, they all have to go to the 331 bar now (they do call it 'the BLUE bar', right?)
quote]
WTF are you talking about? "The Walton Undercurrent" was a website, just like this but different. In fact, when BB and Bobby J were telling me about SOWAL, I thought they were talking about the Undercurrent. I've even been 'accused' of running it -but it wasn't me. I knew who had it for awhile, but she, who portrayed herself as a he, has fallen off my radar.

However 30-gAy's Rants and Raves heavily remind me of the original Walton Undercurrent.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top