• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

wannabe a beachbum

New posts

laurie j

Beach Crab
I've visited sowal, heartbroken when visit over. Want to live there, at last. Would be a transfer to Barnes & Noble Destin...booksellers aren't rich, but they make up for it by tending to be responsible, and quirky in interesting and rather harmless ways. Do I have a chance at long term rental (Grayton Beach is my fantasy, but anywhere in Sowal is fine) for me and three rescued well-behaved felines at around $600 a month? What's the best way for me to search? Any suggestions very much appreciated. Probably can arrange a transfer within the next 3-6 months. Thank you all for your consideration. I can't wait to get there.
 
Last edited:
I've visited sowal, heartbroken when visit over. Want to live there, at last. Would be a transfer to Barnes & Noble Destin...booksellers aren't rich, but they make up for it by tending to be responsible, and quirky in interesting and rather harmless ways. Do I have a chance at long term rental (Grayton Beach is my fantasy, but anywhere in Sowal is fine) for me and three rescued well-behaved felines at around $600 a month? What's the best way for me to search? Any suggestions very much appreciated. Probably can arrange a transfer within the next 3-6 months. Thank you all for your consideration. I can't wait to get there.
If you don't mind having a room mate, you can make it work. Rents for houses begin around $1000 per month, and you will find quite a few priced between $1000-$1300.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top