• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted: A Really Good Chocolate Cake

New posts

URQ

Beach Comber
Does Anyone Have A Suggestion For Where To Get A Great Birthday Cake, Chocolate, (not One Of Those Flourless Ones) For Sunday Nite? Short Notice, But The Other Plan Fell Thru-(the Other Plan Being Having Time Myself To Make A Really Good Homemade Chocolate Layer Cake That Will Serve 25 People) Would Love Any Suggestions/referrals You Could Give!!!
 
I like the peppridge farm layer cakes....try one...only prob is they are kinda small...maybe Publix
 
Call fire, they have one with a cheesecake wedged in the middle, of course that's if you like cheesecake too.
 
The One From Fire With The Cheesecake In The Middle Sounds Great!! I Dont Get There Till Sat. And Need It For Sun., Do They Sell Whole Ones?
 
Thanks Beachcomber, Thats The Perfect Idea!!! I Called Fabrice And They Make A Choc. Layer Cake With Choc. Mousse In The Middle, And Ganache Icing!!! They Are Calling Me Back With Sizes And Prices-can Hardly Wait!!! I'm Forever Grateful. The Birthday Party Is Sun. And I Dont Get To Seagrove Till Sat., I Was Nuts To Think I'd Have Time To Make One From Scratch, Plus Everything Else Needed To Pull Tog. A Great Party. Best Part About Getting A Cake From Them Is The Birthday Girl Has Been To France,,loves French Pastries,(almost As Much As French Wine!) And I Dont Think She Knows Fabrice Is There. We Were In Sowal In Feb. And I Dont Think It Was There Yet. Did They Open Over The Summer? Thank You Sooooo Much! Urq
 
Enjoy the cake! I am fascinated by your writing each word with with a capital letter! :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top