hi n dry
Beach Lover
I have a friend looking for a lot on the south side for under 400k. Any out there?
'BOB" mentioned one near Eastern Lake.
I think Bobby Johnson or his brother Billy have it for sale.
http://www.lifeonshore.com/
I have a friend looking for a lot on the south side for under 400k. Any out there?
I have a friend looking for a lot on the south side for under 400k. Any out there?
I have a friend looking for a lot on the south side for under 400k. Any out there?
Right, but Cypress Dunes is more on the West side of 30A than the south side. ;-)There are plenty of lots under $400k in Cypress Dunes and several even under $200k. CD is beautiful with nice amenities, but no beach access even though it is south of 30A.
Right, but Cypress Dunes is more on the West side of 30A than the south side. ;-)