Smiling JOe
SoWal Expert
Okay, you got me on that one. I just did a search on Forest Lakes. A lot, listed at $194K, went under contract in Oct '06, and closed in Dec at $120K
mls#443191.
Or, you might want to put a $120k offer for one of these lots on the back of your business card (right Shelly) and see if the seller will bite.
Good luck.

Okay, you got me on that one. I just did a search on Forest Lakes. A lot, listed at $194K, went under contract in Oct '06, and closed in Dec at $120Kmls#443191.
One, priced at $197K in Forest Lakes, closed last week for $120KThere are lots south of 30a for 120k?
I believe there are some to be had near Eastern Lake.I have a friend looking for a lot on the south side for under 400k. Any out there?
One, priced at $197K in Forest Lakes, closed last week for $120K. I think they orginally sold around $100K, though I think the sellers bought at $165K. Forest Lakes in on the north side of 30A, but it is on 30A.