• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

WANTED: July 4th Week Rental!

New posts

katimarie

Beach Crab
Hello everyone! I know this is a long shot, but I figured it was worth a try. I am looking for a 2BR/2BA (or similar) condo or home to stay over the week of July 4th. We are very flexible on our arrival date, and our departure. We would love to find something beachfront but are open to any other options as well. Hoping to get lucky and find a place for our father-daughter trip. PLEASE help!

Best Regards,
Kati
Birmingham, AL
 
30A Suites has two rooms left. One is a two bedroom. Click here to see photos and learn more. It is on the best side of Scenic 30A, away from the crowds. This is where I would want to stay if I were coming down for July 4th. Good luck!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top