• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted: Regular House Cleaner

New posts

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Once again I am looking for someone to clean my home on a regular basis. I had someone set up but they are now moving and cannot take care of this for me. I want someone honest and dependable with reasonable prices. I may also need help with some organizational things in my home. I am easy to get along with and just want someone reliable. You can call me at 850-622-3352 if interested. I need to start with a deep clean. Thank you.
 
House keeper

How many rooms does your home have? Hardwood, carpet, tile? Stairs? Laundry? Windows? Pets? How often do you need it cleaned? Would you provide supplies or want them provided? (ie, vacuum cleaner, mops, cleaning solutions)

We currently live in Blue Ridge Georgia but, are relocating to the Santa Rosa area. I have cleaned rental cabins and private residences. I am dependable and a neat freak, I'm organized and creative.

Please contact me if you are interested.

MarcieAnn Lunsford
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top