• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Commercial Wanted - retail space 30a

New posts

makoman82

Beach Comber
Looking for a retail space for lease along 30a. Availability anytime between now and next spring (2022). Welcome any leads you may have.
Thanks!
 
Hi! It’s been a while since I looked, but when I did most spaces were for sale rather than lease. I think owning the space is a great idea in a lot of ways. Good luck!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top