MaryRuss Beach Comber Sep 27, 2018 #1 Looking for something in Santa Rosa Beach, studio or 1 bedroom. I would love stay under 700 rent if possible!
Looking for something in Santa Rosa Beach, studio or 1 bedroom. I would love stay under 700 rent if possible!
Stacie.j Beach Lover Oct 2, 2018 #2 I have a 1 bedroom but it is not $700 or close. It does include all utilities and is completely furnished. It is $1,350 per month
I have a 1 bedroom but it is not $700 or close. It does include all utilities and is completely furnished. It is $1,350 per month
S Sara fowler Beach Comber Feb 15, 2021 #3 Stacie.j said: I have a 1 bedroom but it is not $700 or close. It does include all utilities and is completely furnished. It is $1,350 per month Click to expand... Is this available for June/July?
Stacie.j said: I have a 1 bedroom but it is not $700 or close. It does include all utilities and is completely furnished. It is $1,350 per month Click to expand... Is this available for June/July?