• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanting Watercolor long term

New posts

jules33

Beach Comber
I am interested in a long term rental in Watercolor for the summer...does anybody know of one. For June and July? thanks!
 
Doesn't really matter the area. Would like a 3br at least. Price I would say b/t 10-15K/month? let me know your thoughts. Thanks
 
Doesn't really matter the area. Would like a 3br at least. Price I would say b/t 10-15K/month? let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Did I read that correct....$10,000-$15,000 a month, for rent? Really? I am just curious. I hope you find what you are looking for!!!!!!
 
Jules, our 4 bedroom WC house is already rented June--mid-July 2007. If you are interested in mid-July--August. pm me.

We're in a primo spot for beach, lake, tennis, pools etc.

Are you interested in June-July 2008?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top