• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Warehouse space

New posts

Tom Kenefick

Beach Comber
I’m looking for warehouse space to do wood carving and art work. Trying to keep my overhead down. Just getting started but I’m confident the business will grow.
 
I hate to say this, but you might want to try some of the older self storage units. A buddy of mine has one over off of Lynn Drive that he uses as a contractor shop, it's got power. I do not know who manages that one.
 
I hate to say this, but you might want to try some of the older self storage units. A buddy of mine has one over off of Lynn Drive that he uses as a contractor shop, it's got power. I do not know who manages that one.
Thanks for the reply. I’m still searching.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top