• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Warning Locals!!!

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Attention Locals!!! Remember to buy your groceries before noon today. Atlanta high schools and Kentucky are out on Spring Break, and you will not be able to move at Publix today, Saturday or Sunday. :eek: Today starts the beginning of our busiest week.
 
SJ is wise! Half of Louisville relocates to that area on spring break. There are 3 families from my office leaving today. Look out Sowal!
 
My condolences to you all.....but the families that will be descending on you will have fun and probably deserve the break (I was in this catagory many years ago...living in Atlanta..the drive home is bumper to bumper..sigh.... the price you pay)...sad for you residents...I hope Publix is prepared!!!
 
Allifunn said:
My condolences to you all.....but the families that will be descending on you will have fun and probably deserve the break (I was in this catagory many years ago...living in Atlanta..the drive home is bumper to bumper..sigh.... the price you pay)...sad for you residents...I hope Publix is prepared!!!
I am not suggesting that it is sad for the locals. It is good for business. That said, I am going north for most of the week. :funn:
 
Allifunn said:
My condolences to you all.....but the families that will be descending on you will have fun and probably deserve the break (I was in this catagory many years ago...living in Atlanta..the drive home is bumper to bumper..sigh.... the price you pay)...sad for you residents...I hope Publix is prepared!!!

in all honesty, we really love their discretionary dollars. bring it, just don't drive 2 blocks to go to the beach.

jr
 
Smiling JOe said:
I am not suggesting that it is sad for the locals. It is good for business. That said, I am going north for most of the week. :funn:
Why don't you come visit Kfunn in NYC. I'm riding a bike across the Brooklyn Bridge tomorrow. Wanna come? :idontno:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Why don't you come visit Kfunn in NYC. I'm riding a bike across the Brooklyn Bridge tomorrow. Wanna come? :idontno:
Oh, I would love to, but I have my plans set already. I am stopping at the Appalachian Mtns in NC. I should be passing all of the traffic going the other way.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Attention Locals!!! Remember to buy your groceries before noon today. Atlanta high schools and Kentucky are out on Spring Break, and you will not be able to move at Publix today, Saturday or Sunday. :eek: Today starts the beginning of our busiest week.

How was last week with all the Alabama kids?
 
2 wonderful families from Louisville are going to be staying in Grayton this week. They are not Sowallers (yet) but are really funn. I'm sure they will hit the Red Bar a few times! Look for the KY plates and wave- they won't have a clue why!:floor:


And SJ- are you going to take some pretty pics of the springtime mountains?:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top