• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Warning Locals!!!

New posts
So if I bring half my kitchen pantry down to the beach with me tonight, none of you will laugh at me for "overpacking?" Not this time? :funn:
 
JB said:
How was last week with all the Alabama kids?
The U of A and AU people drive the loudest jacked up pick up trucks and they tend to race from stop sign to stop sign. There was a definite difference between those guys and the UGA peeps. Those Alabama Breakers also yell a few more, "yee-haws."
 
Smiling JOe said:
The U of A and AU people drive the loudest jacked up pick up trucks and they tend to race from stop sign to stop sign. There was a definite difference between those guys and the UGA peeps.
Yeah...they have better football teams. :funn:
 
Smiling JOe said:
The U of A and AU people drive the loudest jacked up pick up trucks and they tend to race from stop sign to stop sign. There was a definite difference between those guys and the UGA peeps.

Wow, that was quite a generalization, Joe. I work on the UA campus. There are no more "jacked up pick up trucks" being driven by students here than there are anywhere else. Most of them drive Camrys, Altimas and the like - just like students everywhere else.

Sorry, but UGA isn't superior to any other school in the SEC. No better, no worse. 18-21 year olds are pretty much all the same regardless of where they go to school.
 
JB said:
Wow, that was quite a generalization, Joe. I work on the UA campus. There are no more "jacked up pick up trucks" being driven by students here than there are anywhere else. Most of them drive Camrys, Altimas and the like - just like students everywhere else.

Sorry, but UGA isn't superior to any other school in the SEC. No better, no worse. 18-21 year olds are pretty much all the same regardless of where they go to school.
I'll back you up on this on JB. He lumped our guys together. He must have seen the UF guys...or the PCB people that got pushed out of their habitat.
 
JB said:
Wow, that was quite a generalization, Joe. I work on the UA campus. There are no more "jacked up pick up trucks" being driven by students here than there are anywhere else. Most of them drive Camrys, Altimas and the like - just like students everywhere else.

Sorry, but UGA isn't superior to any other school in the SEC. No better, no worse. 18-21 year olds are pretty much all the same regardless of where they go to school.

Yes, I was generalizing a bit, and mostly having fun. Seriously, I think the big difference is that there seem to be more college age peeps from UA and AU staying in Grayton than UGA students. You are correct that there really isn't much difference on a large scale between college kids from different schools. :D

Kimmi, the school's stickers were proudly displayed on the trucks, so I didn't confuse them with some little school from FL. :floor: I really think the AU kids drove a little faster than the UA kids. Just to relay the message, one does not have to floor it to get from Hotz Ave to Margaritaville, which is located about 30 yards down the street. ;-)
 
Smiling JOe said:
Yes, I was generalizing a bit, and mostly having fun. Seriously, I think the big difference is that there seem to be more college age peeps from UA and AU staying in Grayton than UGA students. You are correct that there really isn't much difference on a large scale between college kids from different schools. :D
You almost got in biiiig trouble. :funn:
 
Kimmifunn said:
You almost got in biiiig trouble. :funn:

I am sure he was shaking in his birks!
 
Smiling JOe said:
Yes, I was generalizing a bit, and mostly having fun. Seriously, I think the big difference is that there seem to be more college age peeps from UA and AU staying in Grayton than UGA students. You are correct that there really isn't much difference on a large scale between college kids from different schools. :D

Kimmi, the school's stickers were proudly displayed on the trucks, so I didn't confuse them with some little school from FL. :floor: I really think the AU kids drove a little faster than the UA kids. Just to relay the message, one does not have to floor it to get from Hotz Ave to Margaritaville, which is located about 30 yards down the street. ;-)[/QUOTE
They like their cars fast and women faster. ;-)

Gfunn did go to the house and check it out first thing when they got there. Luckily it was a family reunion.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top