• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Warning Locals!!!

New posts
It needs to be noted that the LSU kids do not participate in such pointless recreation and are hard at work studying for finals already :funn:
 
Just heard a traffic report- I-65 southbound out of Louisville is already "heavy and slow"- I am not kidding, the entire city is on its way to Destin. Maybe it will be nice and quiet here next week!:biggrin:
 
jdarg said:
Just heard a traffic report- I-65 southbound out of Louisville is already "heavy and slow"- I am not kidding, the entire city is on its way to Destin. Maybe it will be nice and wuiet here next week!:biggrin:

Uh oh! I'm going to be on I-65 tonight going to B'ham from Nashville. All that Louisville traffic coming straight towards me!
 
whiteyfunn said:
Uh oh! I'm going to be on I-65 tonight going to B'ham from Nashville. All that Louisville traffic coming straight towards me!

If you leave now, maybe you can outrun 'em!
 
Smiling JOe said:
The U of A and AU people drive the loudest jacked up pick up trucks and they tend to race from stop sign to stop sign. There was a definite difference between those guys and the UGA peeps. Those Alabama Breakers also yell a few more, "yee-haws."

Smokin' Joe, I think you are really trying to PI** me off! Now this. It wasn't enough that you posted that other "ALABAMA" thread was it? No, now you had to go and really blow it..by lumping us U Of A peeps in with those AU peeps. You really don't want me to buy you a Guiness at all do you???? I am going to remember this!!!!!!!!!
 
If I could be in SoWal right now, I'd be happy to stand in line at the grocery store for hours and let people bump into me with their shopping carts. (But I'd really be like Mermaid and bring an extra suitcase full of food.) Sigh.
 
Paula said:
If I could be in SoWal right now, I'd be happy to stand in line at the grocery store for hours and let people bump into me with their shopping carts. (But I'd really be like Mermaid and bring an extra suitcase full of food.) Sigh.

I just missed a call from Mermaid. Boo hiss!
 
kurt said:
All normal on the roads here and at Publix - for now anyway.
If Atlanta gets out at noon, 11am our time, they should be arriving here around 4-5pm, and grocery shopping soon thereafter. I expect the majority to be there tonight and tomorrow.
 
IMO, Sunday afternoons aren't too bad for grocery shopping because the vacationers are all out having fun at the beach then.

Saturday afternoons and Saturday evenings; that's the time frame when I avoid the store like the plague. Everyone's just checked into their condo then and feels the immediate need to fill the fridge.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top