• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Washaway in Grayton Beach changes name

New posts
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Some changes are not good, but I guess they will get more renal $$ with a pool and interior up-grades. I'll not be renting it again.
I can not believe that they would change the name....:cry:
 
They are changing the name...bad luck from what I hear. :eek: That's funny to read this post...I was just thinking about how the price of this home had not changed in years! I'll wait for SJ to tell us the RE report on the sell. ;-) :wave:

A lot like a boat. Seriously though alot of renters go by the name of a rental. Most rental companies received an email from the TDC last year requesting the rental name and actual address and rental company. They were receiving too many inquiries were the tourist could only remember the name of he house. Of course this still doesn't help if the name is "Flip-Flops" or other overly used name.
 
Well, can you ask your friend if she insists on adding a pool, please make it deep enough that I can jump in from the third floor porch. :D

Yea, and all your crew will be right behind. :yikes:Ok, I'll see what I can do! :roll:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Some changes are not good, but I guess they will get more renal $$ with a pool and interior up-grades. I'll not be renting it again.
I can not believe that they would change the name....:cry:
I did not confirm the name change but if Kurt said it.... :idontno:
I never knew it by anything except haunted house so a rose by any other name.... I like using dots...... :wave:
 
Owner is adding pool, painting, and doing interior work.

"A Grayton Tradition" ( formerly known as Washaway) .... Built in the late 1800's, and formerly known as the Grayton Hotel, Grayton's Grand and the Washaway....

cool. it is certainly a tradition, and has had many names, facelifts, changes, etc. it will be around for a long time to come. what a wonderful place. no doubt it will remain so. a pool can't be a bad thing for a rental on the beach!!! :biggrin: sounds like the perfect spot to me.
 
Yea, and all your crew will be right behind. :yikes:Ok, I'll see what I can do! :roll:

I did not confirm the name change but if Kurt said it.... :idontno:
I never knew it by anything except haunted house so a rose by any other name.... I like using dots...... :wave:

Yes, now that I reread this and know it has not been sold, the name is probably not changing. Another example of how we start rumors. :biggrin: :wave:
 
cool. it is certainly a tradition, and has had many names, facelifts, changes, etc. it will be around for a long time to come. what a wonderful place. no doubt it will remain so. a pool can't be a bad thing for a rental on the beach!!! :biggrin: sounds like the perfect spot to me.
Unless it is filled with sand. ;-) The owners may as well go ahead and put down a deposit on a back hoe rental.
 
Unless it is filled with sand. ;-) The owners may as well go ahead and put down a deposit on a back hoe rental.

don't know anything about this but I do know there are pools just as close if not closer to the beach along 30A. perhaps it will be elevated. don't know where it would be placed. pools have been considered for lots in that area, but there is usually not room or not the best use of the land.
 
don't know anything about this but I do know there are pools just as close if not closer to the beach along 30A. perhaps it will be elevated. don't know where it would be placed. pools have been considered for lots in that area, but there is usually not room or not the best use of the land.
I'm sure it will be elevated like the house in front of it towards the beach, which is owned by one of the same relatives.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top